Welcome to ActionCOACH Philippines, the official website of BCI Consulting Inc..
· Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AND CONFIDENTIALITY
BCI Consulting Inc. is committed to your privacy, therefore all client contact details sent to this website is protected and accessed only by authorized personnel at BCI Consulting Inc.. We will not share, sell or trade your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
DISCLAIMER BCI Consulting Inc. will not be liable for any misuse of the content of this website, or for the damages arising out of or in connection with your misuse of this website, which includes damages to your computer, direct loss, loss of business or profits, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
RESTRICTIONS You should not use the content of the pages of this website in any unlawful way or illegal purposes, or in any manner that infringes the right of BCI Consulting Inc.. We will be forced to notify the authorities of any entity that uses, or even attempts to use, this website for illegal purposes. This includes persons who posts, or attempts to post obscene, defamatory, offensive, abusive, hateful, or threatening material.
In addition, you are prohibited to:
· Use the website or any facilities available on this website to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend the website owner, affiliates and clients;
· Incorporate any part of this website, whether for personal or business use, without consent from BCI Consulting Inc.;
· Create a link or links to this website and any of its pages in an attempt to mirror it without consent from BCI Consulting Inc.;
· Use any part of this website which breaches any laws or regulations, breach its terms or infringe a third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or their trade secrets);
· Contract or attempt to contract any person to do any of the above acts.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES The content of this website is subject to change without prior notice. Please make it a habit to read our Terms and Conditions from time to time.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how BCI Consulting Inc. use your Personal Data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, marital status, resident status, education background, financial background, personal interests, email address, your occupation, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to BCI Consulting Inc. in registration forms, pre-qualification forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by BCI CONSULTING INC. from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide BCI Consulting Inc. your Personal Data, BCI Consulting Inc. will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause BCI Consulting Inc. to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to BCI Consulting Inc. directly, BCI Consulting Inc. may collect your Personal Information from a variety of sources such as, but not limited to:
· Filled up pre-qualification forms or registration forms or other similar forms;
· From publicly available sources such as directories,
· From BCI Consulting Inc.’s social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
· When you interact and communicate with BCI Consulting Inc. at any events or activities;
· From various entities or divisions under BCI Consulting Inc.
We also collect through the following:
· IP Address Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g. another website or search engine); the pages you visit on our website, the web sites you visit after this website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer our website. We may also link this information with your Personally Identifiable Information when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or terms of service or to protect our website, customers or others.
· Third Party Tracking Tools We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
BCI Consulting Inc. may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES OF THE PHILIPPINES (ActionCOACH Philippines) which shall include, without limitation the following (“Purpose”):
Where you are a customer of the services provided by BCI Consulting Inc.:
· to perform the BCI Consulting Inc.’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
· to provide you with any service you have requested, which shall include but not limited to franchise selling, franchise application assistance, franchise marketing and location acquisition assistance.
· to process your participation in any events, seminars, promotions, or surveys;
· to process, manage or verify your franchise application managed by BCI Consulting Inc.;
· to understand and analyse our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
· to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
Where you are an agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider:
· for the purposes of engaging you to provide services or products;
· to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by BCI Consulting Inc. in order to engage you;
· to process payments relating to any products or services you have provided;
· to contact you
· to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
· to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
· for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
· for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
· for BCI Consulting Inc. to comply with its obligations under law;
and you agree and consent to BCI Consulting Inc. using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
BCI Consulting Inc. may also use and process your data for other purposes such as (“Additional Purposes”):
· To send you newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from BCI Consulting Inc., its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
· To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by BCI Consulting Inc., its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
· To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
· To share your Personal Data amongst its subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities as well as with its agent, vendor, supplier, partner, contractor or service provider who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions.
by way of post, telephone call, short message service (SMS), by hand and/or by email.
UNSUBSCRIBE AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for Additional Purposes by BCI Consulting Inc., please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
If you wish to revoke the consent that BCI Consulting Inc. has obtained from you for the Purposes stipulated herein, please notify BCI Consulting Inc. using the contact details stated below.
Transfer of Personal Data Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than your home nation or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using any services provided by BCI Consulting Inc. (“Alternate Country”), to companies under BCI Consulting Inc. which are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country and/or where BCI Consulting Inc. servers are located outside of your home nation or Alternate Country. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of your home nation or Alternate Country as described herein.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES Your personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes and Additional Purposes. Further, BCI Consulting Inc. may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties include, without limitation:
· BCI CONSULTING INC. . partners, which include parties with whom BCI Consulting Inc. collaborates with for certain events, programs, activities and location services;
· Event management companies and event sponsors;
· Marketing research companies;
· Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
· Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
· Other entities within BCI Consulting Inc. and Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
ACCESS & CORRECTION REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES, LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws of your home nation or Alternate Country, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting our Data Privacy Officer:
Data Privacy Officer BCI Consulting Inc. Unit 2805 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines Email: sales@ActionCOACH.com.ph Phone: (+632) 638.31.49 to 50 • (+63917) 835.55.30
Subject to any laws of your home nation or Alternate Country, BCI Consulting Inc. reserves the right to impose a fee for access of your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted therein.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, BCI Consulting Inc. has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person’s privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM MINORS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor (individuals under 18 (eighteen) years of age) under your care to submit Personal Data to BCI Consulting Inc.. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to BCI Consulting Inc., you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
In some circumstances you may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) and in such circumstances you represent and warrant that you are authorized to provide their personal data to BCI Consulting Inc. and you have obtained their consent for their personal data be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this Notice.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT By communicating with BCI Consulting Inc., using BCI Consulting Inc.’s services, or by virtue of your engagement with BCI Consulting Inc., you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by BCI Consulting Inc. as described in this Notice.
BCI Consulting Inc. shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with BCI Consulting Inc., by continuing to use BCI Consulting Inc.’s services, or by your continued engagement with BCI Consulting Inc. following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.